There are lots of things about being in quarantine which aren’t ideal – missing your friends, overindulging on fattening snacks, and having to entertain the kids 24/7 comes to mind!
However, if there was ever a time to get yourself organized, start a new hobby, or launch that business you’ve always dreamed of, now is the time to do it. So if you’re looking for a few ideas on how to make the best use of quarantine down-time, check out the list below.
- Write Your Novel. Everyone has a book in them. And there’s nothing like crafting a great character to help pass the time. All you need is a quiet spot and a sharpened pencil.
- Learn a New Instrument. Admittedly, your housemates might not love hearing you learn the saxophone. But if you’re not gonna master it now, when will you ever get the chance? With a new music shed, you’ll have the space and time to learn!
- Learn to Sew. How many perfectly good jackets or pants have you had to throw out because of superficial damage? As the saying goes: a stitch in time saves nine.
- Launch a Small Business. Many of us are off work and looking for a way to make some money. Starting your own small business may be a way to make some quick cash, and set you up for a new career path in the future.
- Get into Painting. Step aside Van Gogh. Now you’ve finally got the time to get the hang of a paintbrush.
- Master the Home-Workout Routine. You’re gonna need to work off these sedentary afternoons and incessant snacking somehow. Time to dust off the exercise bike.
- Build A Play Space for the Kids. Extra tip – build it in the backyard, where it’s quiet.
- Read History’s Most Important Novels. Get cozy in your favorite nook and read your way through the great novels.
- Learn Some Basic Mechanics. Time to pull that old motorbike out of the garage and get it back to full working order.
- Organize Your Home Office Space. You’ve been putting it off for years. But now you need a well organized office-space more than ever.
If you implement these tips, you’ll be feeling great and ready to take on the world. Let us know your favorites or contact us today with any questions.